At Mansfield Solicitors & Advocates, we take the hassle out of making your Will. We’ll take the time to understand your situation so we can produce a Will that meets your needs now, and in the future. We will work hard to minimise your tax liability so you can pass on as much as you can to your loved ones.
If you need us to come to you whether at home or in hospital, we can. We are happy to act as the executors of your Will should you wish.
Planning for the future is essential. A Will is one of the most important documents you will ever make. It determines who and under what conditions your assets will be delegated.
- Who will administer your estate?
- Who will benefit from your estate?
- How much financial provision to make for your beneficiaries
- Who will care for your young children?
- What age young beneficiaries will inherit
- Setting up a trust that provides for a vulnerable child or dependent
- Who gets possessions with sentimental value and family heirlooms?
- Whether you’d like to leave anything to charity.
If your situation changes, we’ll help you review your Will to make sure it still reflects your wishes.
Please complete our online form and we will call you.
|Simple Codicil||from £108.00 (£90.00 plus VAT)|
|Simple Will||from £240.00 (200.00 plus VAT)|
|Simple Mirror Wills (2 Wills)||from £450.00 (£375.00 plus VAT)|
|Asset Protection Mirror Wills||from £720.00 (£600.00 plus VAT)|
|Notice of Severance||from £120.00 (£100.00 plus VAT) per property|
|Protective Trust Single Will||from £540.00 (£450.00 plus VAT)|
|Protective Trust Mirror Wills||from £1,020.00 (£850.00 plus VAT)|
We can also arrange for secure storage at our offices for a one-off fee of £36.00 (£30.00 plus VAT)
Please complete our questionnaire in order for us to process your service request more efficiently.