At Mansfield Solicitors and Advocates Limited we work for Insurers, Corporate Businesses and Brokers.
Insurance and Claims
Our insurance team offers a complete range of services tailored to the specific requirements of the insurer in question however our core values remain essential to everything we strive to achieve:
- Customer experience: offering a client focused service to the Policyholder including intensive complaints monitoring handled to comply with Lloyds of London standards
- Complex case handling: extensive experience handling complex fire, property, motor and other claims ensuring they are resolved in the quickest time and at the minimum costs to the Insurers
- Cradle to grave service: we can offer a complete claim service from FNOL to conclusion of the claim
- MI reporting: we tailor our reporting to suit your needs, including in-depth claims analysis and leakage assessments
- Teamwork: our staff are supported by the senior leadership team to develop their skills and depth of knowledge resulting in cross service training which has led to first class client care.
Head of Defendant and Insurance Services
Claire Mansfield – Partner and Director
Claire specialises in complex motor sports claims, acting for the Public Sector, Employers and Public Liability claims particularly disease claims such as asbestosis, hearing claims and VWF where she has built up a considerable reputation defending these claims for a number of well know industrial companies and their Insurers
Industrial and Occupational Disease
Public and Employers Liability
E mail Claire@mansfield.legal
Tel 0203 772 6728
Anjala Balendran – Solicitor
Anjala has many years’ experience as a Defendant lawyer working for major composites and the MIB. She has worked on Fast and Multi Track cases from instruction to settlement predominately personal injury
E mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel 0203 772 6728
Claire has represented the Insurers, the Events Management Company and Track Company in a tragic fatal accident at the Superstock Cup race at a British Superbike Championship which was complicated due to the application of motor sports law and volenti.
Claire successfully acted for a large French Industrial Company specialising in cement construction aggregates, concrete and roofing defending a large number of Hearing loss and VWF/HAVS claims many of which were successfully defended due to her challenges on medical causation.
We were instructed in a fire case where the clients Audi car worth £100,000 was burnt out in a garage showroom by arsonists and a full recovery was made against the garage when we proved there was a breach of contract and bailment.