Trusts & Tax Planning
Whether you are considering a trust following a personal injury claim, a trust for disabled beneficiaries or for any other reason our team can help.
Trust & Tax Planning Solicitors
A trust can be a tax-efficient way to protect your family’s wealth provided it’s well managed. Whether you’re a trustee or a beneficiary, we can help make sure your trust protects your family.
How do trusts work?
A trust allows you to place money, property or assets under the control of named trustees. It can:
- Protect your property and assets from tax and care home fees
- Pass on your wealth to future generations
- Provide for disabled relatives and vulnerable children
- Allow you to gift assets to your children, while protecting your family’s wealth from divorce or bankruptcy.
At Mansfield Solicitors & Advocates Limited, we can help set up and administer trusts. Whether you simply need expert advice or support, talk to us.
We can help you:
- Manage your trust day to day
- Prepare any legal documentation
- Finalise your trust and ensure you obtain the best advice on any tax implication